How to take care of your hair in a daily basis and prevent or minimize hair loss and thinning!
Thinning or loosing hair can be caused by your own habits! Hair is so sensitive part of our body and easy can become damaged, dry or fragile from over styling and every day shampooing. Often use of hot styling tools, frequent brushing, and constant use of many products can lead to bad quality and thinning hair.
Be kind to your hair:
- Never pull on or fiddle roughly with hair.
- Avoid brushing too hard
- Avoid shampooing too often, especially if hair that is naturally dry.
- Limit your use of heated styling tools.
- Avoid perms and other harsh chemical treatments that can cause hair loss.
- De-tangle your hair using a comb with thick, wide teeth.
- Skip hairstyles that pull on your hair and cause breakage, including very tight ponytails and severe buns.
Come back for more useful tips soon!
Cece Cooke – Hair Stylist.